- Experienced – We have more than thirty years of experience in the Annapolis area as a residential and commercial painter and painting contractor.
- Satisfaction – We stand behind our work. Thirty years of satisfied customers are our greatest pride.
- Licensed – Maryland Home Improvement Contractor (MHIC) #109372
- Insurance – Bonded and Insured, including contractor's liability and workman's compensation. Certificates of insurance provided upon request.
- References – Gladly provided upon request.
Who Are Our Customers?
We Provide Service For:
- Private homes.
- Residential rental homes and apartments including working with property management companies.
- Homeowners' and condominium associations.
- Commercial properties.
- Fire or water damage via insurance claim work.
- We work in Annapolis and all of Anne Arundel County, Maryland including Severna Park, Arnold, Cape St Claire, Crofton, Davidsonville, Millersville, Edgewater, Deale, Crownsville, Harwood, Lothian, Shadey Side, Bowie, Severn, and Odenton, as well as Kent Island.
- Interior Specialists – Thorough work area covering, drywall repair, wallpaper removal, drywall priming, oil priming, bare wood sanding, caulking, color matching.
- Oil or Latex – We can work with oil or latex for trim painting. Flat, low sheen or semi-gloss for walls and ceilings. (All choice decisions are made in consultation with the owner prior to the beginning of work.)
- Brush, Roll or Spray – Application methods are all available choices. Together, we'll choose what's best for your property.
- Decks – Cleaning, sanding and finishing of decks, recommending the type of finish depending on the deck.
- Windows and Doors – Window and door painting and staining. Foundation painting
Jay Munton and his crew were true professionals when they painted the exhibition gallery at the historic Hammond-Harwood House Museum. Their work was skillful, done in a timely manner, and their communication about the project was excellent. I would certainly use them again!
– Rachel Lovett
Curator and Assistant Director
Hammond-Harwood House Museum